Antoine/Xmas meet up in MA on Dec 29th! Sign up ASAP!!!

Congrats also! Would also love to get together for a last meet! NEPOC meets are always a great time! Let me know if you need a ride or anything since you won't have a car.

Might have to take you up on that...Thanks for the offer! :D

As for the weather conditions...What is the ETA on snow this winter?

Now for the plan...Beer is good (thumb)...Any cool spots to meetup?

Might have to take you up on that...Thanks for the offer! :D

No problem, I'm free Thursday evening through Mondays and need to put more miles on my new engine!

Winter is supposed to be somewhat mild this year from what I've heard, so not sure about the snow.

The others guys are good at planning, I'll leave that up to them! :)

We sometimes get a dusting in early December but its been a long time since we had a white Christmas.

I think F1 Boston would be appropriate! ...but that's just a suggestion since I'll be up in N.H. skiing.

We sometimes get a dusting in early December but its been a long time since we had a white Christmas.

I think F1 Boston would be appropriate! ...but that's just a suggestion since I'll be up in N.H. skiing.
i agree, good fun and food as well! kinda central to....well, some of us???

Race America in Foxboro wouldn't be a bad idea, as long as the Pats aren't playing that day.

I'm pretty sure RacingAmerica is closed for good. They didn't pay their taxes/insurance/something and haven't been open for some time. For a while the website was still up but I see now it is no longer available. Too bad because I liked it better than F1. The track was faster, the carts were a little more predictable, and the price was cheaper.

I'm pretty sure RacingAmerica is closed for good. They didn't pay their taxes/insurance/something and haven't been open for some time. For a while the website was still up but I see now it is no longer available. Too bad because I liked it better than F1. The track was faster, the carts were a little more predictable, and the price was cheaper.
ya, it was a pretty cool track, i had one good race there, the rest, well i sucked!!

how come you are replacing the tacoma? seems like u just got it :)

I got it a year ago. The wife is making me give it up for a vehicle that can fit passengers and objects at the same time.

Translated: She's going to want kids in a few years and is laying the groundwork now. (bang)

I got it a year ago. The wife is making me give it up for a vehicle that can fit passengers and objects at the same time.

Translated: She's going to want kids in a few years and is laying the groundwork now. (bang)
(crazy)resist(crazy)resist(crazy) there will be plenty of time for that later!

(crazy)resist(crazy)resist(crazy) there will be plenty of time for that later!

Haha, I always look at the child seat buckle in the back of the P5 when I'm cleaning it and wonder how long until it will actually be used. lol (boom08)

Haha, I always look at the child seat buckle in the back of the P5 when I'm cleaning it and wonder how long until it will actually be used. lol (boom08)
If you don't want kids ever there are always options you could do secretly (rofl2)

I hate that when you get married, people hammer away at you "when you gonna have kids?" my wife and I are both young and growing our careers. She just got a promotion and we like to sleep in on the weekends. We're not ready to give that up yet. Whenever we get parental urges, we go baby sit for my sister or we go to a Turner family thanksgiving in Newton (100+ people) then we realize how great it is to have a quite, clean, comfortable house. Life is good!

sorry, been sleeping on the thread, so we're doing an F1 party?

Heh....I took the reverse route. Had the kid first, then got married. Which is kinda nice because she'll be off to college in less than 4 years. When she turns 21, I'll be 41.

Last edited:
Back