Antennae

olddaddy said:
Does your dealer happen to be Morande? Cause I got my extended warranty from them, spoke at length to Peter Q. , seems like a knowledgable honest guy. Wish I found a Mazda dealership that was worth a crap here in Chicago. Good luck.

No, not them. I received a reply from Mazda USA. The engineers will be looking into if any more complaints come up on this model. They said they are unable to help me with this matter at this time. Anyone else want to contact them and maybe get this fixed for future buyers?
B]Let's help the engineers get some common sense!!!![/B]

Kansei said:
In CT??? nice! I can't wait to be back there for thanksgiving break, though it'll be cold and miserable.

I'm sorta thinking it wasn't Modern Mazda in Thomaston, CT (my hometown) because they've always provided a terrible dealer experience for me :p

John Holtz Mazda Porsche in Rochester ftw!

No, it wasn't them. Glad to know that. I tried buying one there but they would not come down on the price of one I there. The manager was too insistent and somewhat arrogant, too, That's OK, I am happier with my manual trans.

Practically neighbors!

nocturne1 said:
CX7 antenna looks and works great. Here's a pic of it on my wife's 5. If I remember right, it cost about $18 at the dealer.

Very nice. Nice tint job, too! So my question is why doesn't Mazda supply this as standard equipment on all 5's!!!!!!!!. No sense at all!!!!!

nocturne1 said:
CX7 antenna looks and works great. Here's a pic of it on my wife's 5. If I remember right, it cost about $18 at the dealer.

whoa i love the pics!! it's rare that you get to see two 5's sitting by each other, and in those great colors. Kudos!

paging_drburgos said:
whoa i love the pics!! it's rare that you get to see two 5's sitting by each other, and in those great colors. Kudos!
The other is my buddy's car. He always jokes that the 2 are supposed to be red and blue, but are instead pink and purple ;)

zr27 said:
Very nice. Nice tint job, too! So my question is why doesn't Mazda supply this as standard equipment on all 5's!!!!!!!!. No sense at all!!!!!
It might be someday. Same CX-7 antenna is now fitted to the MS3.

And my 5 :)

Back