Another proud MZSPD6 owner

H2M

:
2006 MazdaSpeed 6
Bought my Black Cherry GT a few weeks ago. The color is really unique. At one glance its black then at another you can see that cherry tint through the metallics. I havent done anything yet but tint the windows and order the Sirius radio box/antenna from the factory. Im interested in that Magnaflow exhaust that just came out though! No pics on the first post but Im going to clean her up tomorrow and post a few. I posted it in another thread but im here from honda-acura.net and I had a 04 accord ex v6 coupe 6-speed and I am as happy as ever to get into this Mazda. Until recently I was a loyal loyal loyal Honda man (95 Integra gs-r; 99Civic SI; 04 Accord ex v6 6s) but this car converted me over to "the dark side" :) Glad to be here guys.

Last edited:
congrats man! i know how you feel, i was a "nissan til i die" guy til i fell to the dark side too :D

i miss my Z so much, i think i'm gonna pick up another one again within the next year or two (thumb)

Got a few pictures to add :)

Attachments

• new car pictures 012.jpg
    new car pictures 012.jpg
    719.1 KB · Views: 252
  • new car pictures 013.jpg
    new car pictures 013.jpg
    652.2 KB · Views: 245
  • new car pictures 015.jpg
    new car pictures 015.jpg
    611.7 KB · Views: 185
  • new car pictures 016.jpg
    new car pictures 016.jpg
    587.4 KB · Views: 222
  • new car pictures 007.jpg
    new car pictures 007.jpg
    407.1 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
I like that..."From Honda to Mazda"...Welcome :D

That color is deep...I can already imagine a lower stance on the right rims and you'll make people's jaws drop!

Antoine said:
I like that..."From Honda to Mazda"...Welcome :D

That color is deep...I can already imagine a lower stance on the right rims and you'll make people's jaws drop!

have u seen any pics of mazdaspeed 6s lowered with new wheels yet?

I love the MS6...the interior is badass. I love that remote thing they have.

INterior shots?

Only thing I dont like about the MS6 is the weight. which isnt atha bad once you think that a 350Z weights about the same and it doesnt even have back seats or AWD.

that black cherry is gorgeous.. I'd have a hard time deciding between the pearl white and the black cherry.

Back