Another MS6...newbie

mpsanger6

:
BMW
Just picked up my MS6 last week in Lakewood, CO and wanted to post a few pics.

speed6020.jpg

speed6023.jpg

speed6016.jpg

newcar045.jpg

Last edited:
Man...I've seen a ton of pics but it never gets old...The MS6 is a beaut and that color is SLICK!!!

Welcome! Thanks for posting some very cool pics (thumb)

Antoine said:
Man...I've seen a ton of pics but it never gets old...The MS6 is a beaut and that color is SLICK!!!

Welcome! Thanks for posting some very cool pics (thumb)

couldn't of said it any better (first)

I also just picked up a new 06 MS6 GT w/Nav on Saturday. Traded in my 04 Acura TSX AT.

The MS6 is awesome (although not quite as refined as the Acura).

I've already mounted my XM Roady2 in the ashtray (w/ just 20 miles on the clock!). RPM iPod link is ordered and on its way, too.

Woohoo!

blast.. my will is breaking.. the dealer next to my apartment STILL HAS a red mica and a liquid platinum... if it was a pearl white they had, it would be over

XPLORx4 said:
I also just picked up a new 06 MS6 GT w/Nav on Saturday. Traded in my 04 Acura TSX AT.

The MS6 is awesome (although not quite as refined as the Acura).

I've already mounted my XM Roady2 in the ashtray (w/ just 20 miles on the clock!). RPM iPod link is ordered and on its way, too.

Woohoo!

(woowoo) It's hard to keep up with all these MS6'ers joining the community :D

You should post a new thread and compare the two cars...Although your TSX is an auto...What engine does it have?

seanmcsean said:
blast.. my will is breaking.. the dealer next to my apartment STILL HAS a red mica and a liquid platinum... if it was a pearl white they had, it would be over

Give in you wuss! Just buy the damn car already...LOL! You KNOW you want it! Buy it! I can hear it calling your name....."seanmcsean...buy me....NOW......you'll like me soooo much."

(poke)

R

Rainman said:
Give in you wuss! Just buy the damn car already...LOL! You KNOW you want it! Buy it! I can hear it calling your name....."seanmcsean...buy me....NOW......you'll like me soooo much."

(poke)

R

the car costs more than I make in a year.

seanmcsean said:
Dealer by my house has a pearl white one with my name too! Come get it and take me to Sushi again!!

yeah, I have good credit now.. it wouldn't be looking that good if I got an ms6

dammit.. mazda is trying to kill me.. they sent me an invite to drive the ms6. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

Back