Another MS6 bites the dust =(

Xmax

:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6, 1993 Nissan 240sx
Well guys, earlier this week, Monday, August 22nd at approximately 5:30pm, the front end my 6 met the back end of a Dodge Nitro. I was on my way to class Monday afternoon, looking for the building I was suppose to take my class at. I glanced over to my right to look for the building, little did I know there was a stopped car in front of me approximately 200 ft in front of me. Just before the impact I was traveling at about 25mph, and didn't notice the car till I was about 50ft from it that wasn't enough distance to stop the car in time. My car had to get towed since the majority of the front end was damaged and the car was undriveable since the impact damaged the intake manifold and many other parts. I got the ticket for failure to stop/yield. Today I spoke to the adjuster, and he said there is about $12,000 worth of damage to my car and the car was worth $14k (BS). So right now the insurance company is going to review what needs to be done, to see if they are willing to shell out the money to fix the car or total it. Sorry if you guys have trouble reading this, I'm just in a pissy mood when I got the call from the adjuster earlier today. So if they considered it totaled, I'm not sure what car I will get next...... This totally sucks since I just got tires and H&R springs for the MS6 not to long ago, so I wonder if I could pull those parts off since my insurance considers it a total loss. I'll keep you guys posted, and post pictures soon.

I finally got around to uploading the pics from my phone. Here are the pics of my broken car.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Well guys, last Thursday night I found a replacement for the 6, unfortunately it wasn't another Mazda, I picked up a 08' Infiniti G35X. Don't worry guys I'll still show up to meets that I could make if you guys still allow me to come.... ;)

XMAS, I just traded in my 2010 Mazda 3 for a 2006 Volvo S60R and I love it but feel guilty seeing my Mazda on the lot for sale! I will still be going to the Mazda events too with my "new" car! The Volvo forums are way boring and the Volvo dealership people are wayyyyy snobby, I felt very out of place!!

Back