******* animals!

since i switched insurance after they broke in and my first insurance didn't pay, I hope that Allstate (my new carrier) will be a little bit more helpful :)

Anyone got an idea if my rates will go up? I looked in my policy and it is defined as a "damage to my car - other than collision" Anyone got an idea? I live in Montgommery County, Texas if that helps...

A deer ran into your car and killed itself?
Must have been some deer.

Jokes aside, you are lucky to be doing okay, typically when you hit large animals in a car they tend to crush the cab (and the people inside).

Put up some pics, I think we're all curious.

-e

Sorry about the damage, I had to make an emergency lane change myself last weekend to avoid hitting a deer, it was dark outside and Bambi just "appeared" out of nowhere! Scared the crap out of me, my heart was beating really fast afterwards. I live in Spring, Tx., near Montgomery County.

Glad you're o.k. though :)

Dang, I hate those cat prints...I've got scratches all over the car from the stupid cats jumping all over it every night..

But dang, that's nothing compared to the deer. Sorry to hear that man, hope they pay for everything... :D

Sorry about the deer Mp..
My cats stay off my car because of the extra sensitive alarm. If they get on it, it beeps. I love it. My car is the only one in the driveway that doesn't get cat prints.

something that works really well. cats don't like spring or drinking water so i had a bichie cat that would come around, it didn't care about alarm or anything so at night before going to sllep it sprayed spring water around the car and ba ra boom no more prints on my hood. i did it for about three days a nd since no more cats. hope this works for you guys. (*****note: if it's your cat it would not work cause it knows ) don't ask why it does. :eek: :eek:

something that works really well. cats don't like spring or drinking water so i had a bichie cat that would come around, it didn't care about alarm or anything so at night before going to sllep it sprayed spring water around the car and ba ra boom no more prints on my hood. i did it for about three days a nd since no more cats. hope this works for you guys. (*****note: if it's your cat it would not work cause it knows ) don't ask why it does. :eek: :eek:
Mp sorry about your loss....

Mp sorry about your loss....

"Zoom Zoom Zoom"

Sorry to hear about your car, mazdamp. You are lucky you weren't hurt. being from South Louisiana, I can't help but wonder when we're all being invited over for roasted venison. :)

And you don't even want to know why my trucks/cars have always been free of cat prints since 1992! :mad:

Invitation:

All MP3 owners are invited to eat my lil grilled Bambi, today 3pm :D :D

Jokes aside, I will get my car appraised today after college, then get my pics developed and then drive to ZBlockbuster to get ready for a car free week :(

Anyone got an idea if my insurance rates go up for hitting a deer?

Thanks again!

i was just kidding about the supper invite. i hope you didn't take it the wrong way. a friend of mine hit a deer in his truck and so did my dad. neither were hurt. both had to pay their deductible and insurance picked up the rest of the bill w/o increasing their rates. one had state farm and the other had farm bureau.

i dont beleive your rates will go up. usually its only after the second accident that they do. well atleast thats what happened when i accidentally "bumped" another car :D

hi, i just went to my Mazda dealer and my insurace company, here is the deal:
the dealer said there will be at least 2500$ damage :( however, my insurance said that the rates won't go up :)
i still have to pay the 500$ deductible, though :(
and i won't have a car for at least a week which sucks even more :( :(
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hey I hit a deer too! That damn thing made it across the road and then turned around to jump out at me! I knocked the fucker over and the I hopped out to kick it's ass!! That b**** gringo kicked the black lip on the bumper and put a hoof mark in it! Damn thin is lucky he got up and ran off into the woods before I put my foot up it's ass!! :mad:

Back