And the build begins....(pics)

lovemyfs2003

:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege, 2008 Tacoma TRD
So some of you may have seen my pics and heard my story. If not here it is. Last year I bought my MSP and two day later the motor blew. The car only has 47k on it, throws a rod......AWESOME! So I have been waiting and saving to get the best build I can. I went with a company from my hometown just and hour and a half up the road. They build awesome ass cars like you wouldnt believe. So here are some starter pics and as the build goes on ill keep everyone updated.

Outside Pics:
car005.jpg

car004.jpg

car006.jpg

003_3.jpg

005_5.jpg

006_6.jpg

Before Engine Pics:
l_285d3093efc97ee41f7a0a9e060c5b06.jpg

l_55d3bcb61a62fcbabc815ca4749d39a7.jpg

New Used Motor Thanks to spoolin_05
1.jpg

FScode.jpg

exhaust.jpg

intakesideofmotor.jpg

Engine Damage: (warning may cause sadness and or depression, pictures best viewed while listening to REM's "Everybody Hurts")

holeinblock.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

No Engine....s**** gettin' real!

enginebay.jpg

enginebay2.jpg

Thats all I have for now. The Shop building is
ARFAB.jpg

you can visit them online or myspace:
www.myspace.com/arfabrication
www.arfabrication.com

Lol...means I'm gonna check on this thread. Love ones like this...makes me wanna fix up my Pro and turbo it again :)

DO IT! Get a beater....set that sucka up.....where you from in Md? Like rockville?

i know where you are. Sweet well thanks for checkin in man and i hope more gets done soon. the old piston was set off to Aries in CA to set specs up for making my pistons.

this is gonna be a good thread. i love the everybody hurts thing lol. where in virginia do you live?

i live in Staunton Va about 20 min south of harrisonburg. Im originally from Winchester VA.
Yeah Everybody hurts just seemed to be appropriate. And i hope this thread does go well. Im gonna need some more OT though haha Thanks for checkin it out.

good luck with the build. what kinda numbers are you shootin for?

also looks like you're running the infamouns pann auto fmic. dont see those kits that often

I love Spring. Seems like more and more build threads pop up around this time! You should post a current mod list and what your getting done by ARFabrication.

good luck with the build. what kinda numbers are you shootin for? also looks like you're running the infamouns pann auto fmic. dont see those kits that often

300+ whp is what im going for not sure what FMIC the owner before put it on.
I like the drop - what suspension you runnin'?

What exhaust you runnin'? 3"? Whoa...

they are tokico blues stock but the springs are different and im still not sure, the previous owner has not a clue
\the exhaust is 3 inches sounds like a ****** bat out of hell but again hahaha no idea....im trying to figure it all out. Im still trying to find everything out that was done so i can know for sure. But the last owner doesnt know crap about cars period. thats why the motor blew!....well partially

I love Spring. Seems like more and more build threads pop up around this time! You should post a current mod list and what your getting done by ARFabrication.

Current :
FMIC
INJEN CAI
3 Inch Exhaust from Down pipe back
original HKS SSQV Blow off
Apex'i AVC-R Boost controller
kartboy shift knob.(i believe) dont like it though
Short shifter
Lowered
GTspec front lower strut control
GT Spec rear V brace ( uninstalled)

Build Will consist of

new block( got it )
Aries 8.5:1 Pistons (being made now in CA.)
Pauter Rods
Howard the owner kinda designs as he builds so i told him to do whatever he wanted I just wanna make 300+ whp on the stock turbo...(i like it)
i believe he will fabricate an Exhaust manifold for me.

He has a million things going on right now haha he just got done with a viper and other cars. So were kinda just making something from scratch. its gonna be sweet. its his first mazda other than rotary.

Back