An option for those looking for a switchblade remote keyfob

i wonder if the other keyfob buy actually happened seeing as how the thread was locked by mods for the new guy setting up a big GB...

i had a feeling that a 10 person GB would turn out bad. im glad we kept the this one small and quick. :)

i wonder if the other keyfob buy actually happened seeing as how the thread was locked by mods for the new guy setting up a big GB...

i had a feeling that a 10 person GB would turn out bad. im glad we kept the this one small and quick. :)
All 15 fobs were ordered and will soon be in the hands of everyone that participated. The 15 person GB turned out great!

i will like to make my key with the key flip option..can someone pm me the sites and prices,etc..

As wagonbacker9 says, read the first post, and especially post #5. Personally I'd rather spend the extra 15 bucks or so for the other one, seeing now as a few more of us here can attest to the quality of it. But who knows, you may be perfectly happy with the ebay one. Well, let us know how it works for ya

Sorry for the confusion Wagonbacker9, I wasn't part of the group buy. I got so excited after I saw this thread I couldn't wait to order my own :)

no, its my bad.. I kept really poor track. there were 4 SNs, and 4 addresses, and 4 payments, and honestly, I didn't ever link one with the other. just made sure there were 4 of each for every step. lol

I believe thats the one that looks like it doesn't fully close.

btw, I ended up supergluing mine at the keyring holder for security after I nearly threw it at an elderly woman while jogging to the post office (It was nearing closing time)

I believe thats the one that looks like it doesn't fully close.

btw, I ended up supergluing mine at the keyring holder for security after I nearly threw it at an elderly woman while jogging to the post office (It was nearing closing time)

lol on the elderly lady part..i would prefer the 1 on page 1 ..any 1 ordering some more??

hmmm didn't know what the ebay one looked like until i read the whole thread and yes it looks just like it.

just got the keyfob- I decided to cut out the panic button, but I cut it in such a way that if I want to put it back in I can. Just wondering if anyone had any problem snapping the shell back together with all the parts in. I'm finding the outer edge of the silicone is stopping the shell from snapping together. In the original shell thats the part that keeps moisture/ dust away from the circuit board. I assume since this design doesn't really seal it up I could probably snip away enough of that lip to fit the pieces together??

Back