Amber sidemarkers

xandrake

Banned
I have seen a few of you with amber sidemarkers. I've searched and searched with no luck finding that part. Is there a place I can purchase these or is it a DYI kinda thing?

Thanks all.

man, i posted about these when i first got my car last march with no luck. i'd LOVE amber side markers on my sunlight silver. :)

Its funny that when people have stock amber side markers (like in my RX-8), they pay to swap out to clear. Now that clear is stock, people pay to go amber. :) I prefer clear.

Its funny that when people have stock amber side markers (like in my RX-8), they pay to swap out to clear. Now that clear is stock, people pay to go amber. :) I prefer clear.

Yeah, I actually prefer clear on my Sunlight Silver. It is almost invisible until it comes on and then it really pops!
-enganear

i tinted the clear ones on my sunlight silver... looks a little better to me.

I painted mine flat black. They look badass when not lit up and look even better when they do. They are so bright that they still work better than most cars even completely painted in flat black.

here you go guys, i did amber to my sidemarkers a while ago. hopefully you can see them in this pic. i sprayed mine with an orange tint spray and they came out pretty good. this is before i knew about the tribute sidemarkers!

DSC03483.jpg

Just to let everyone know ... the sidemarkers from the Tribute is NOT inter-changeable with the speed3

haha, nice.

i love when people act all annoyed. "they come off the tribute" and then they're wrong. lol

thanks jam!

Back