Aluminum Gauges

got mine from ebay its 15.90!!!!!!!!! not 22.00 like corksport

and i live in canada so shipping was 12 bux

total is 27.90 shipped

very easy, you have to take out 2 screws first, then another 4 or so to take the plastic piece that covers the gauges. You dont' ahvet to take out any needles or anything. You put double sided tape on the bottom of the aluminum trim and just press it down. Then put everything back together. Probably took less than 15 minutes.

A very easy mod. It looks very clean, as it came original from the factory.

Alex

I painted mine too...

guages.jpg

hope you like it...
p.s. stou... do u like my gauges??

JrTekSilverP5 said:
I painted mine too...

guages.jpg

hope you like it...
p.s. stou... do u like my gauges??

That is f$#%^&* sweet how did you do that they look unbeliveable!!!

Please tell me!!!:eek:

JrTekSilverP5, I LOVE it!!! (thumb)

Where did you took your CF gauges?

They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Nice!!!!

Did you only put some Carbon Fiber vinyl on your gauges face and painted the plastic silver???

Last edited:
As sweet as that is is there a way to keep the carbon fiber but make the numbers glow red with the stock red lighting

I just ordered mine and now I am worried about how they are installed yours looks so clean how did you do it??

1FastMP3 said:
Damn, That does look sweet. U do realize there's going to be a lot of guys copying u including me

I know but what can i do but wish u guys the best...

1FastMP3 said:
As sweet as that is is there a way to keep the carbon fiber but make the numbers glow red with the stock red lighting

yeah... the way the come is with the letters and numbers out so thats the only stock part of the gauge that shows so it still lights up...

Originally posted by freekwonder
damn how did you get them on. how are they installed?

i put um on...

Originally posted by JMS'sMP3
I just ordered mine and now I am worried about how they are installed yours looks so clean how did you do it??

you take apart the gauge cluster and stick um on... it comes with VERY DETAILED instructions...

Back