Aluminium Intercooler Pipe Kit - DIY FMIC inside

That's a 10-4 on that Snyeed. Any updates on the fmic? Sorry for asking I know it's only been like 2 weeks. Can't wait to install this beast

+1 interest too, even if i haven't planned for meth, the option will be there without messing up the powdercoating

You said those inlet pipes were in stock right?? I sent payment for one this morning :) Thanks in advance

Got my inlet pipe today. Fast service, great looking product!!! Thank you.

.....shameless bump for any updates on the FMIC kit.

still rockin the injen cai? wait till you see how loud it gets with the inlet installed ;)

Last edited:
an early ship date would be awsome!!!! (cool)

I have to say though. The inlet pipe and FMIC kit are my first purchases from PG. Kens customer service and products are top notch. Thank you again, im sure these arent the only items ill be buying from you.

That would be hecka cool if they were to ship before then. Gonna be a good install day. Gonna do the fmic, oil, tranny, intake filter cleaning and tire rotation. Can't wait... Really looking forward to this. Probably will have to change my shims in my forge too

bump for one more day closer :)

also, did you get my PM ken. It was about changing my couplers to black.

1 weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!
its funny..theres going to be so many 3's with FMIC's now that its going to be almost standard. lol. if you didnt have one people are going to be like...."dude....wheres that kids front mount?" haha.

Back