AL Meet in April

Cool, im trying to get some B'ham guys outta the woodwork, they know where all the hotspots are at. I just figured I'd post something since I'd be in town, maybe get a bunch of us together for a mini meet or something.

we have a pretty good connection in b'ham so when we get the details together i will let him know

Cool. Get the dates together because April I have some things going on. I'll keep in touch and you keep us posted.

Cool. Get the dates together because April I have some things going on. I'll keep in touch and you keep us posted.

Rgr that. I'm sure there'll be some more posts in the main thread (in my sig) by next week, so stay tuned. (shady)

count me in...

I'll be there B'ham is only a couple hours away from Auburn. I'd actually like to meet some fellow MS3 drivers and possibly get some tips on future mods. Finalize the date and location and I will be there!!

Is this another camping meet in AL? I thought that was the one of the best meets. I know me and Jamie would be up for that if the stars aline right.

Back