AJKULISHs SC kit, SSFTC, Exhaust, Turbo, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajkulish

:
2007 Mazdaspeed3 GT & 2001 SC Protege
Right now, this is whats for sale. i have a lot of other things that will come later but for now, heres what i got.

Supercharger Kit. Eaton m62 clutched supercharger, aluminum mount, bolts, outlet, intercooler piping, intercooler, BOV, recirculation hose, and all the couplers are included. i will include my current inlet but its ****** and needs some serious work to make it flow well. The kit has probably 10000 miles on it, and some cleaning will be done before its sold. For the whole mechanical kit required to supercharge your protege the price is 750 shipped.

2nd up as a Split Second Fuel and Timing Controller with USB conversion cable. $250 shipped

For the combination of the supercharger kit and the SSFTC, the price is 1000 shipped. This will be everything needed to supercharge your car, all you will need to do is tune

Flyin Miata Voltage clamp, with no pressure switch. $40 shipped.

SLS Catless midpipe $100. prefer local pickup but if you wanna pay shipping feel free.

Toyota CT26 turbo. minor shaft play, needs rebuild kit! rebuilds are only 50 bucks, so the price for this is 20 shipped

more stuff to come, when i decide what i want to keep and get rid of.

Last edited:
Plz take catback off since I'll be coming tonight to get it, payment has been sent.

Haha, pick it up last night! 3 hour drive from Waterloo, Ontario. The boarder guards were suspicious about why we were entering so they stopped us to search the car for 30 mins lol Hilarious. "3 hours to pick up a car part?" "yes...." lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back