Airflow mode setting

choi830

Hi, all. Every time I turn on the air, it automatically switch to defrost and turn AC on. Is there a way to made the airflow mode setting stay at the setting where it left off? Thanks

Most vehicles today have the defrost connected with the AC in one way or another.
I find with the heat on and set to feet mode,the heat still comes out of dash vents which can be annoying at times.

Hi, all. Every time I turn on the air, it automatically switch to defrost and turn AC on. Is there a way to made the airflow mode setting stay at the setting where it left off? Thanks

Is this with or without climate control? I have climate control and leave it set on auto between 69-72 degrees, and every time I start the car, it automatically goes into defrost and feet vents until the car is done warming up, then resumes normal operation. Maybe it's something similar? Where it goes to defrost when you turn it on, then will resume normal operation?

Most vehicles today have the defrost connected with the AC in one way or another.
I find with the heat on and set to feet mode,the heat still comes out of dash vents which can be annoying at times.

The driver and passenger vents near the window will always have air blowing out, regardless of which mode you have it set on, with the exception of turning off outside air, and turning off the fan. It's like that on most cars, which is why the vents can be manually closed.

Back