Air Intake Advice

that picture is generic - the sensors will be accomodated when you get it installed

snapz! It has a turbo velocity stack (much better than a regular VS) with air fusion as you approach the influx meter bypass on the throttle body modulation actuator. It's worth at LEAST twice that!

(rice)

The air filter can be totally taken apart and cleaned. The foam is denser and more thicker than the Dragon filter.
(ugh)

I dunno though....they did use some interesting colors in the diagram. (rofl)
Ugh...reading the description is killing me.

Last edited:
wow is this what Bush was trying to find in Iraq, a Secret Weapon Intake? Hmmmm

Guys in all seriousness, can you link me to a K&N SRI that has a heat shield and is compatible with an auto P5?

yeah, that intake looks and sounds like 100% rice, but for people with money... i guarantee u can get that intake for half that price some place else but that is in no way to say that i would recommend getting that intake, for ANY price (except maybe free)... honestly it's BS like that's going to give you 0 extra hp and lots of noise... if ur just looking for noise then go ahead though... but ur payin too much and getting too little

$.02

maybe i just had one bad experience but my ebay intake came in a junked up box, i got the wrong color couplers, i contacted them and instead they sent me the wrong size couplers, i then contacted them again and they sent even more yet i still didnt have the right coupler to go over the throttle body

WRSWI-302-121_b.jpg
Here is the real picture. I have this intake on my P-5 and am very happy with it. You need to incorperate your MAF sensor and your Temp sensor which it already has a gasketed hole for. The secret weapon filter itself is on backorder until the end of June. They will send you a different cone filter in its place then send you the SW one when they get more in. If you want to go with the RAM air kit you have to buy an additional elbow to give it enough room to fit. I'll post more pictures when I get to another computer. That is a good price. I deal weapon R and depending what that site charges for shipping I cannot beat it.

Though its name is kind of funky It is a proven intake by far (on turboed air eating monsters) BUT as far as the two chamber velocity thingy mabob who knows. Do we realy need a 900cfm filter capability on a P-5? If you really want to go weapon R their dragon intake will probably have the same performance on our 2.0's and save you about 60 bucks.
WRDIS-802-121_b.jpg

TPR's short RAM tests (most major brands) http://www.tprmag.com/issue/1/sr-results.shtml

Go forth now and buy intakes!!!!

Last edited:
Back