Air Flow Logistics AFC Instructions / Schematic

So after my AFC being on the shelf in my garage for 2 years I finally installed it. I had the same issue with the car not starting after installation and I did have the wires wrong. I took the plug off and went by the pin outs/pin numbers and that was the key.

The car still didn't start and the comments about the car alarm were also right. I noticed my theft light flashing rapidly. So, cycling the alarm buttons on and off a few times fixed it and the car started. The performance is way smoother. i can't wait for cooler weather to really test it out. I used solder and shrink tubing and it took me about 3 hours....despite the re-wiring issue. It's not an easy install but well worth it.

Thanks for all the help in this thread!!!

hey i installed my ssafc v2 twice now and re installed it becasue everytime i do it does not work, i hook my laptop upto it and it just says cannot connect to ecu its like the ssafc isnt powering on im about 99% positive my wiring is correct i also soldered instead of t taps

make sure the com ports are not conflicting with each other. Look to see what com port your laptop assigned the cable to and pick the corresponding com port on the SSAFC. I think the ports are like 1-8 on the AFC. It's been a while since I played around with it.

i tryed all them nothing works, even my wideband numbers stay the same, with no differnce in power and still fuel cut its like the ssafc isnt even working

yes i do everything ive read millions of posts its like my ssafc is either not working or somehow theres no power going to it

does a window pop up for a quick second like something is loading before it says it can't connect?

its been a few months since its been in but from what i can remember yes, than it just goes to cannot connect to ecu

their is a com port conflict. Something else on the computer is using the com port that is selected. Try ports 1-8 again and making sure the corresponding port is selected in the device manager. If all else fails, try using another USB to serial cable. Also, what version of Windows are you using?

i dont think its my laptop i think its either the ssafc itself or some how the wiring is wrong, is the canadian wiring diagram differnt than us?

Does anyone have the wiring install instructions anymore? The pics on page 1 do not work.. I just want to double check mine.

Thanks

Generic instructions here, which I'm pretty sure are correct for the basic PSC1. The later editions had data logging inputs too. There might be a model number or something on your piggy that will tell which data sheet to use for installation. If P.G. gets back to me I'll post up their information. And if I can get around to it sometime next week I'll make a how-to if I can't find an appropriate install thread.

*EDIT*

The model is not the PSC1-003, it's the PSC1-020. Do not follow the instructions that I originally posted. Contacting SplitSecond directly now.

Last edited:
Back