Aggressive fitment anyone?!

just because something is fitting doesnt mean its good for the tire. stretched tires decrease the load carrying capacity of a tire,using smaller tires than your car came with and stretching means that tire is hurting

lol yea he's got a lot of rubber under them fenders tho..

monster-truck.jpg

the original hellaflush!!!!

yea man, lol saw you had the same style, dont know if u got the legit miesters, but i went with gold, so as not to jack ur style haha, and maybe you can tell me this, iv talked to a couple people now about tire size, why do you suggest 205 40, instead of 45?

What are ur issues with the tires Ian? Seems like rubbing would almost be impossible with such a small tire

not with how low i am...with -3 camber in the front..maxxing out the camber for the BC'S i still rub from barely turning..tire on the fender..the back is a different story..its just the turn thats bad...also the tires are eating through the top fender liner like its warm butter.The fender liner sits on the tire.. :( its a struggle

fender liner isnt gonna hurt your tires. Im missing the passenger side liner and have tons of wear holes in the driver side

suck it up

Do you have clicky cv's? I just replaced both axles and it's so quiet now... I'm going to drop it a little more mostly in the front with a bit more pre-load and see how she acts.

205 on a 8.5 isn't even extreme.

I giggle to myself everyday when I take a 15mph on ramp at 60mph+ on my HELLAFLUSH MEGA DOPE SUPERSTRETCHED SHEIT 195 tires on my 8" rim, without a single slip up. Its really something that you should drive on before you can talk about it.

that might be my next tire size! hahaha
hellaflush for life! (or until i cant afford it)

got any close up pix?

Back