aftermarket subs/amp

when i went to best buy they told me they couldnt instal it if i had the bose, i dont, but the acted like they didnt want to touch it, in my opinion have the wires run in your car professionaly, mount your amp where ever you want it and buy a single din, or double din,moniter for your deck (depending on the year of your car) and then its just plug and play. beacause you wont have to hassle with the outline converter because the you can just plug the line out directly in to the deck. plus you wont have to bypass your stock bose amp inorder to get the bass output.

is it possibly to install subs/amp on the factory bose radio?

mission%20impossible.jpg

when i went to best buy they told me they couldnt instal it if i had the bose, i dont, but the acted like they didnt want to touch it, in my opinion have the wires run in your car professionaly, mount your amp where ever you want it and buy a single din, or double din,moniter for your deck (depending on the year of your car) and then its just plug and play. beacause you wont have to hassle with the outline converter because the you can just plug the line out directly in to the deck. plus you wont have to bypass your stock bose amp inorder to get the bass output.

uhh...what dude? lol

yeah sure it is....me and a buddy spent 5 hours one night trying to bypass the damn bose systen in an eclipse.....i will never ever get anything with bose cause i would rather put my own crap in.....the bose system is less friendly than the motors on mazdas to work on

yeah sure it is....me and a buddy spent 5 hours one night trying to bypass the damn bose systen in an eclipse.....i will never ever get anything with bose cause i would rather put my own crap in.....the bose system is less friendly than the motors on mazdas to work on

rofl. there is a how to in the how-to sectionon how to do this.

its simple.
you dont have to use a LOC, but if you want to, I have a Navone Loc for sale.

You don't need to bypass the bose on this car.. just tap in after it.

I have the Bose unit, and tapped the outputs directly on the head unit, which was very easy. This was much easier than trying to tap the outputs on the Bose amp under the drivers seat, plus it eliminates going through another audio path.

The amp (Crunch P500.2) I purchased had high level inputs, so I didn't have to purchase any kind of a converter.

You can see pictures of my install here on the board: http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123726870

Jarred

Back