Aftermarket head unit pics?

Ive looked through the car stereo threads on this site and have tried to Google pics of an aftermarket head unit for a Mazda Speed 3 and can't find any pics. I've seen pics of the kit but want to see the actual pics of an installed aftermarket unit. Im wondering if the AC display will still function properly. Anyways I live in north knoxville and work in west Knox right next to the pizza girl (ashley) with the red ms3. I'm putting this in the TN thread to see if any locals have any experience with putting a system in a 08 Speed 3. I just got a black 08 Speed 3 with the mazdaspeed cold air intake and I'm guessing the mazdaspeed cat back exhaust. If I missed a thread already covering this I apolagize in advance.
Any info would be greatly appreciated. I'll post pics soon and am going to try and go for a stealth sub install.

Sorry for dragging this up but I saw no answer, lol. The AC display on the LCD will function still with an aftermarket radio since the display is on a seperate harness unlike the 04-05 models which had it built into the radio.

Back