ACT Clutch/Streetlite, CP, Oil Pan, IM, Head, PTP RMM, MS3 Climate Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDRVSLO

:
07 MS3
Okay so I have some parts that I would like to sell in order to recoup some funds from my project car. All parts are off and ready for shipment. Everything will be cleaned up...ex. dirty oil pain.

FOR SALE

ACT ZX5-HDSS USED - $350 obo Shipped - This was used for less than 4k miles. Please let me know if you need more pictures. Comes with alignment tool.
MS6 Cold Pipe - $60 Shipped
Oil Pan - $150 Shipped
Intake Manifold - SOLD
PTP Solid RMM - $65 Shipped
Fuel Hardline - $30 Shipped
MS3 Climate Control - $60 Shipped
Valve Cover - $90 Shipped
Blown Longblock w/o valve cover, oil pan and intake manifold - $500obo + Shipping.....willing to breakdown.

I have random engine component parts...just let me know what you need. All parts are OBO....but I am fairly firm so make reasonable offers.

img20111215213013.jpg

img20111215213133.jpg

img20111215213219.jpg

img20111215213324.jpg

img20111215213340.jpg

img20111215213348.jpg

Last edited:
Are you asking if I have a turbo for sale? I do have a BNR Stage 1 but that is not in this thread.....or for sale at this time. PM me for details....if you are looking for something.

Did you like the BNR ? I've talked to Bryan a few times about getting his upgrade.. Let me know if you're gonna sell? I have a stocker for trade if needed? Thanks..

Also int the the mani, how's the cond?

Did you like the BNR ? I've talked to Bryan a few times about getting his upgrade.. Let me know if you're gonna sell? I have a stocker for trade if needed? Thanks..

Also int the the mani, how's the cond?

PMd you, let me know.

All prices are OBO guys!!!

could you do a close up of the climate control? thanks! mine has a couple small gouges/scratches across the top, i don't want to buy a scratched up replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back