about protegegarage.com, thumbs up

:
mazda 3 2007 cai,rkm ss,adv. timing mod.....
now i was shopping for rods and pistons im overboring to .40/ it was .20 over already im boring again longstory...anyway i paid 2/28 around noon i was talking to ken all day trying to figure out whats the best way to order these oversized pistons, things get risky at this size theres no room for error. i wanted 9.5:1 compression .40 over supertech didnt offer this size with that compression and wiseco did but i guess it was more expensive i didnt really get to finish why he suggested not to do it, anyway i sent him 799 for the kit first then it would have been 75$ more for wiseco pistons...we had a conversation til about 1am discussing the options because the bore i have to do is so big; so anyone saying customer service is lacking i beg to differ, at&t doesnt even offer that...anyway i paid in total 874$ i woke up in the morning and my machine shop told me to bore and sleeve it would be 600$ i was pissed i could only do one or the other im in a rush and things need to get done so i had to cancel my order...i realized this wasnt meant to be rushed im gonna still build it but its on pause i told KEN MILLER this morning texas time 10am and my refund was in my account 15min later. I recommend his services to anyone

----build thread coming soon bored and sleeved block//t25 turbo internally wastegated 10psi// 200shot of nos//stay tuned!!-----

ya big as **** but the walls arent that thin ppl r just scared .40 with sleeves ford guys do it

No dude .40 is the size thats like small .040 trust me im putting this stubborn engine together

Ok man. Cut away a half inch and let us know how that works out for you.

Back