??? abour floormats!!

SPEED305

Contributor
:
SPEED3
The window sticker says "MAZDASPEED floor mats", went to p/u my mats and i get regular 3 mats??? wtf? i threw a fit! n-e ways....is there such thing as "MAZDASPEED" mats? the dealer must be right, bcuz i have yet to see some. then again, im new to mazda. (bang) (bang)

you can print this and take it with you.

P1010874.jpg

man, that's some shady crap. hope you get your speed rugs instead,

-J

ZooMIN3 said:
man, that's some shady crap. hope you get your speed rugs instead,

-J
they were closed today,,,youll know ill get em! and now reading what clos561 said above, ima keep the standard ones as well.

called the dealer....they have to order them, but they will switch them out! thanks for the help you all

Sweet!! Now tell them to go ahead and throw in a MAZDASPEED CAI for free!! Gotta make up for the grievances!!! LOL

-J

well i didnt get the cai, but i did get the correct mats. i see they are a diffrent texture. looking mighty nice.

Apparently there are different versions of the floor mats... Mine have red lettering on them.. not white...

Why are there so many variations between Canada and the US on these cars??

Abaddon said:
Apparently there are different versions of the floor mats... Mine have red lettering on them.. not white...

Why are there so many variations between Canada and the US on these cars??
does anyone have pictures of these "red" mats. That will be a great accent to the interior.(iagree)

SPEED305 said:
but i did get the correct mats.

Can you feel the horsepower increase? My MPV was noticably faster after I installed MazdaSpeed Protege speakers in the doors!

Back