A newbie to this great forum

cplagge

:
99 Protege ES
Hey all, my names Chris, and im new to this forum. I'm 18, and i drive a 99 protege ES 1.8

Im sure i will be posting any and all problems i may run into with my car on here, so you'll be getting tired of me in no time.

Anyway, heres a pic of my ride.

IMG_0102.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0102.jpg
    IMG_0102.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 99
welcome to the forums bro. I hope that you will find this place informative and fun as the rest of us do.

Any plans for the Protege yet?

DiS said:
welcome to the forums bro. I hope that you will find this place informative and fun as the rest of us do.

Any plans for the Protege yet?

its a blank canvas, ready for work. I was thinking about keeping it pretty much stock as far as body kits and stuff, maybe make it stealth ( i hate those loud ass mufflers)

i am planning on buying a cold air intake, one of those performance chips, new clutch eventually, new headers( which i need help with) and maybe some other stuff.

welcome to the forums!

cplagge said:
i am planning on buying a cold air intake, one of those performance chips, new clutch eventually, new headers( which i need help with) and maybe some other stuff.

be sure to come my way for anything you may need, i give new members a bit of a discount on thier first purchase

Latest posts

Back