A Knock Upon My Door

SneakyP86

:
06' MazdaSpeed6
I got a surprise Friday morning. I was expecting to get my Vented Carbon Fiber Hood on monday.But imagine my surprise when I got a knock at the door and there it was.I felt like a kid at christmas on first inspection the quality and finish is very good.It looks so good in fact I'm thinking of not painting it.So since it came in early hopefully I can get it installed this weekend.If anybody has any tips foran easier install and lining it up I'm all ears.

Attachments

• IMG_0008.JPG
    IMG_0008.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 303
I know your right and I know I will eventually.But I've spent quite alot on her in the last 2 months I got to cool it on the money for a little while.I was gonna wait and get my son to come over and help me put it on but I just couldn't wait.Still gotta do some adjusting on it but it was a good start for the day.

Attachments

• IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG_0004.JPG
    IMG_0004.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 254
recommend painting the sides over to the first rise in the hood.
hood reminds me of the Saab 92x hood. Looks nice.

Lol your gonna get alot of S**t on the forums if you dont paint it....trust me, look in my sig :p
No..If i Recall correctly..you got s*** for having FAKE CF and flaunting it like it was special.
Fake CF looks like Poo...and should never be on the exterior of a Geo metro..Let alone a Mazda.

Poo on fake CF. (nuts)
Yeah for Real CF! (alright)

Looks like it fits pretty damn good.
Defiantely different with the Scoop.
I like it.

Who makes that one?

Thanx I like the way it turned out,Yeah this ones real or it damn site better be as much as it cost,but I wanted something a little different. Its made by Carbon Fiber Images.

No..If i Recall correctly..you got s*** for having FAKE CF and flaunting it like it was special.
Fake CF looks like Poo...and should never be on the exterior of a Geo metro..Let alone a Mazda.

Poo on fake CF. (nuts)
Yeah for Real CF! (alright)

+10000000

fake ass CF and neon lights giving advice to a MS6er.

can you post a pic with the hood popped open? i would like to see the underside of it. thanks!

Here you go man,in case you are wondering it is a functioning hood scoop. I got this hood specifically to use with my Corksport FMIC when I get it installed.Since CS uses the stock intercooler site for its ram air intake I figured this should get it cooler air than whats coming from the motor.Its kind of a bad day here raining off and on so thats the best picture I could get you for now.

Attachments

• IMG_0007.JPG
    IMG_0007.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 238
Here you go man,in case you are wondering it is a functioning hood scoop. I got this hood specifically to use with my Corksport FMIC when I get it installed.Since CS uses the stock intercooler site for its ram air intake I figured this should get it cooler air than whats coming from the motor.Its kind of a bad day here raining off and on so thats the best picture I could get you for now.

sweet thanks! are you worried about water getting in there when it rains? esp with the corksport intake in there...

I have considered that and have some ideas in my head in case that becomes a problem.But I have talked to one or two others that have it and they don't seem to be having any problems with it.

gee looks like if you do one thing to your car someone doesnt like around here - they stick a fork in your ass for months, I brought my experiance up for a joke from you asses, you guys are just being dickheads now.

OMG DOOD YOUR CAR IS RED - BLASPHEMY! WITCH! BURN HIM!

You guys need to chill lol, its plastic - how much would a real CF grille help a car geez....lol

Ill be sure to buy real glass headlight housings while am at it - gimmie a break.

!

You guys need to chill lol, its plastic - how much would a real CF grille help a car geez....lol

Ill be sure to buy real glass headlight housings while am at it - gimmie a break.
Oh wah..Cry us a river.
Just paint that Fake POS and it will look fine...Until then..Expect bashing from all.

idk man im not diggin the huge hood scoop
its functional yea but, looks like one of those ram air trans ams now

I know it looks huge but its really only about 1-1 1/2 inches higher.I wanted that because with the Corksport FMIC it uses the stock intercooler location for it air induction and this way it should get much cooler air.

I like it. The idea of getting cooler air faster with this and the Corksport FMIC is what I like, im a bit more of a function VS form type of person, but i do think if you paint it black that it will look pretty steller as well!

Back