a Illiniois club that lets you use your modded up or stock car at a real race track

:
13 CX5
http://www.mcscc.org/autocross.php

That is the web site for all the info on a great low key club. No super nerds from scca. And no stupid cones. Race on real race tracks at speed against time safely. Laps are kept to small intervals so no damage happens to brakes or other items that might suffer from heat build-up. Come for one event or run all of them for points championship! Or camp, party, and volunteer staffing the actual race track!

schedule of events
http://www.mcscc.org/events.php

March 16, 2013 Autobahn Country Club NSSCC Indoor Racing School
April 6, 2013 9am - 3pm Advanced Autosports Annual Tech Day
April 20-21, 2013 Blackhawk Farms Driver School / Race
May 25-27, 2013 Blackhawk Farms HPDE / Race / HSAX
June 15-16, 2013 Blackhawk Farms Race Staff for VSCDA
July 6-7, 2013 Autobahn Country Club South HSAX / Race
August 3-4, 2013 Blackhawk Farms Driver School / Race
August 17-18, 2013 Road America Double Race Weekend
September 14-15, 2013 Gingerman Raceway Race / HSAX
September 28-29, 2013 Blackhawk Farms HSAX / Race
October 5-6, 2013 Autobahn Country Club South HSAX / Race
October 19-20, 2013 Blackhawk Farms Loooong Race

Ask any questions you want and I can try to fill you in. Or if you think you might know someone interested please show them this club. Or more importantly please post this up in a functioning IL section forum that has not been ruined by a guy who thinks he is everyones father.

Looks like this would be real fun and a good way to get your feel wet by just volenteering to help. I'm sure people would be interested in any additional info you may want to post. I wish I had the time to get involved in something like this before I moved.

Talk to these guys a couple of years ago at Road America, interesting concepts. May make the trip from Ohio to run the MSP.

Talk to these guys a couple of years ago at Road America, interesting concepts. May make the trip from Ohio to run the MSP.
Sweet! If you spend Saturday night it would be nice to finally meet you, and perhaps have some good grill food too! I work Saturdays and can't get up there till 7.

Oo, Blackhawk Farms is an Awesome course! Its like a 2 mile course, Its even worth going just to watch. Its a pretty huge place. And has good food too.

Going to blackhawk to do my first race this year after the my engine teardown. Do some good with the "off road only" mods you so proudly need on your cars and make it to one of these events people!

Had a good time. Here is a video of that weekend. This coming weekend we are going to Road America. There is parking lot cone racing hpde and regular racing. As always we need staffers to help with flagging corners of the real race track and other volunteer stuff if you don't want to race.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OLSPEJl2SsY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back