A day on the Beach with our new CX5.

Moking

:
Mazda CX Maxx Sport-2.5

Our new CX5 finally arrived-we are so happy that we waited for the 2.5 version.
Did lots of reading on here,and this made us aware of the few issue's that the CX5 has,but we would like to say that no mirror vibrations and no bonnet shake is on this one.
While we waited the twelve weeks for the car,I was able to pre-purchase some dress up accessories(mudflaps/towbar/sill protectors/chrome "bit&pieces"/dashmat/and the exhaust tips).
All fitted now and looking good.
Thanks again for this site.

Our new CX5 finally arrived-we are so happy that we waited for the 2.5 version.
Did lots of reading on here,and this made us aware of the few issue's that the CX5 has,but we would like to say that no mirror vibrations and no bonnet shake is on this one.
While we waited the twelve weeks for the car,I was able to pre-purchase some dress up accessories(mudflaps/towbar/sill protectors/chrome "bit&pieces"/dashmat/and the exhaust tips).
All fitted now and looking good.
Thanks again for this site.

Thanks for the comments-Yes the Personal number plates took awhile to obtain.They put a smile on faces when spotted by other Mazda owners.
Not sure if this brand of tint is available world wide-here are the details:
Type- BLACK AZZ 35% 2ply.
Total Solar Energy Rejection - 50%
Visible Light Reflected -Interior - 11%
" " " -Exterior - 8%
Visible Light Transmitted - 37%
Ultra Violet Rejection - 99%

How did it handle on the beach? I saw a post from another CX-5 owner that said it gets too "hot" or something to that effect, and you have to wait for it to cool off before you can get back to AWD functionality.

This beach was not soft sand,so it was just like driving on a gravel road.
You will find that most automatics get hot when driven for long periods on soft sand,the auto trans fluid gets very hot.
This is why some people fit an extra cooler to there vehicle's, for the automatic transmission.
The CX5 is AWD- not FWD,so I would not be driving this vehicle in the sand dunes,or on soft sand beaches.

Back