A compilation of MSP's in every factory color

Ricktalife

:
2012 Subaru WRX
For those who didn't see, Biz created a thread with his choices of the best looking MSP's in every color. That thread is strictly his opinion, which is fine, but apparently created a lot of fuss because not everybody agrees with his choices. So I figured that I would make a thread with pretty much any MSP that people have given recognition to. To keep people from getting offended, you may feel free to post a link to any members MSP that you do not see listed. I emphasize the word LINK to help keep some of the clutter down since I will be updating the pictures in the first post.

stay tuned..

Spicy Orange

Supman

JDMsam

NK2A

Lowpro35

Last edited:
Titanium

2.0T03speed

31R

BoomerGT

Rush

???

FlyinHawaiin

Lunatik

HighwayUFO

Rally2003

SwirlFX

Will6946

Last edited:
Lol.. thank you for your contribution, but as I stated in the first post, can you please just post the html links to help prevent clutter?

Oh and feel free to correct me if I post a sunlight silver in a titanium spot or vice versa. I honestly can't tell the difference in some of these pics.

goood idea man! i shoulda just done this...

The idea came entirely from your thread, so I made a point to mention you. No reason why you can't make a thread with your opinion of what is best. After all, that's basically what a build thread is. But the more I thought about it, we have a lot of threads "the best" of this color and that color so maybe this can become a sticky one day so people can have a reference to some of the different styles people have.

2.0tspeed03 should be in there, and justinlansdale's old car, and outlawstar98, 505zoom, sandspeed, fatti03msp, MSPM1chele. I will try to find pics.

If they have "build" or other significant threads on this forum, perhaps you could provide links to those too?

Back