80 GB PS3 For Sale - DS3 controller, HDMI Cable, Product Replacement Plan, 2 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndedomin

:
2008.5 Black Mica MS3 GT, 2004 Velocity Red MSM
Hey all, I posted this on [another site], too, but figured I'd give my mazda buddies a fair shot at it. If any of you are interested, you get first dibs over the [other site] folks.

I have a brand new 80 GB PS3 for sale which I only opened to take pictures of. I received it as a graduation present, but I need the cash more than the system, so I am selling it. It is backwards compatible with most PS2 and PS1 games, and it plays Blu-Ray DVD's. Of course, most importantly, it also plays Hi-definition PS3 games.

This package I am selling comes with Metal Gear Solid 4 and Uncharted: Drakes Fortune, two of the best games on the system. It also comes with the Sony HDMI cable (a $90 value by itself) for the ultimate hi-definition experience, and a dualshock 3 controller for the best comfort, feedback, and control any gaming controller can offer.

The package also comes with a product replacement plan at gamestop good until June of next year, so if anything goes wrong, you can bring it to gamestop and they will replace the entire system for free.

All of this (games, HDMI, product replacement plan, system) brand new would usually run around $700-$800, but I am selling it all to you for just $575 picked up/delivered in the Boston Area, or $600 shipped. I will entertain other offers, but these are my preferred prices. I take paypal!

Attachments

• DCFC0083.JPG
    DCFC0083.JPG
    156.8 KB · Views: 84
  • DCFC0088.JPG
    DCFC0088.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 93
  • DCFC0090.JPG
    DCFC0090.JPG
    144.8 KB · Views: 88
  • DCFC0087.JPG
    DCFC0087.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 78
  • DCFC0089.JPG
    DCFC0089.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
would you sell the games and the controller seperate?

If I can't sell everything together, then yes. As of right now I wouldn't though. Check back in a few days and I may be willing to sell items separately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back