7" DVD Player Radio / RDS / Bluetooth / Analog TV / GPS Navi For Mazda CX-5 ebay

:
2013 Mazda CX-5 Sport Manual, Liquid Silver
Has anyone seen this for sale on ebay, or know anything about its quality?

I have the Sport MT without navigation or bluetooth. This could be a good addition for those of us with the base model - but not if it is a piece of junk....

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

The unit is only as good as its software. And $399 is an awfully large gamble to take. Also what about steering wheel controls? It also doesn't support iPhone

Last edited:
it is interesting that it has analog tv tuner only. Odd that they'd put obsolete technology in a new item (although I guess just the outside packaging is probably 'new'). Are there some countries they'd sell it in that still do analog tv broadcasts?

I have bought something like this in a group buy a couple of years ago for a CX-7 we had. I wish I had never wasted the time. You get what you pay for and the unit had so so software, acted like a unit that was 3-5 years old technology.

I have bought something like this in a group buy a couple of years ago for a CX-7 we had. I wish I had never wasted the time. You get what you pay for and the unit had so so software, acted like a unit that was 3-5 years old technology.

I agree, big gamble in many ways, probably not worth it. As for the GPS, it would be hard pressed to be worse than the OEM TomTom!

Since this thread started, one of the two units for sale on ebay sold - by chance did someone on the forum buy it? Anybody?

Don't do it!! I bought it for my mazda 3 and it suckled.. I sold it like a month later. The programming on it was very cheap so just try to imagine using a cheap DVD player and ultilizing it's menu. Complete crap

10-4, thank you, I won't do it then. I just added the Polk db351 speakers to the dash this evening and it helped but the stock audio still isn't too hot.

good choice my man.

the first day i thought it was real cool. but then.. after the shock of having a cool lcd screen in my car.. i was like.. this really does suck and im jsut covering it. LoL.. should've went with something else.

Back