6 pulling hard to right...help~!

DuBv6s

:
2003 Mazda 6s
First off, I have a 2003 6 s, mtx. When driving my 6 it pulls to the right(hard), doesn't pull as much when I'm off the gas. When I hit the gas at all it pulls to the right like its out of alignment,but I've had it to two different shops and the alignment is fine? The last time I took it in it was to a friend of mine that showed me all was well. I've had the tires changed (winter tires) and thought that would help but to no avail the same problem exists even after. Does anyone have any idea what to check now?

Definately not torque steer or tread being "untrue"

You may have to go to a body shop and have them pull your frame to compensate. As long as you have moved your tires around enough to know its not a tire, it has to be a problem with your caster, even though its not adjustable, it still might need to be out of factory spec in order to track straight. I do alignments on a daily basis and have run into this problem only a couple times out of the thousands of alignments ive done.. but it may be your only option.

that's a possible option (alignments were part of my routine too back in the day), but I guess I eliminated it when he said that the alignment was "in spec."

Maybe the OP could post up the caster, camber, and toe measurements for us.

Back