5th Annual LRP Mazda Corral

Skywlkr

:
2007 Toyota 4Runner Sport
May 27-30, 2011 Memorial Day weekend

For the second year in a row, the Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series Presented by Crown Royal Cask No. 16 comes to Lime Rock Park. The feature race on Memorial Day Monday showcases the same cars that race in the 24 Hours of Daytona the Daytona Prototypes and the fire-breathing Corvettes, Porsches, BMWs, Camaros and Mazda RX-8s that make up the GT class.

The Saturday feature races are the showroom stock cars in the popular Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge. Virtually every automaker is represented in the Grand Sports (GS) and Street Tuner (ST) classes: BMW, Ford, Chevy, Honda, Mazda, Kia, Porsche, VW, Mini, Subaru and Audi.

ALSO, Sunday is the second annual Royals Garage Presents the Veterans Memorial Car Show, where the hottest, coolest, oldest and newest cars and trucks will be on display on the track.

http://www.limerock.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=130&Itemid=86

Friday: (wrc) (p5silver)(whitep5)(msporange(p5red)(laserp5)(p5blue)(drinks)(10)(drinks)(wrc)(friday)(sleep)

Saturday: (toilet)(coffee)(wrc)(canada)(p5silver)(whitep5)(msporange(p5red)(laserp5)(p5blue)(drinks)(10)(drinks)(wrc)(friday)(sleep)

repeat for Sunday and Monday....

(first)(second)(drive)

My summary of the weekend....

Last edited:
I'll start the list as well. Who's in:

Whole Weekend:
1. Skywlkr - Luke

Part of Weekend:

whole weekend. Aiming to get out there on Thursday night so that I can claim a spot in this new land-grab reserved camp site shenanigry. When we have an idea of how many people are coming we might need to work out how many need to head out on Thursday. I think they said 2 cars and 6 people per site, don't know how enforced that will be especially since we can leave our cars at the corral.

Whole Weekend:
1. Skywlkr - Luke
2. reut1 - Kyle (minus saturday evening. wedding)
Part of Weekend:

Whole Weekend:
1. Skywlkr - Luke
3. WGaston - Will
Part of Weekend:

Whole Weekend:
1. Skywlkr - Luke
3. FlippyFloppy(minus monday)
Part of Weekend:

Whole Weekend:
1. Skywlkr - Luke
Part of Weekend:
1. Ashley (probably missing Friday as I'll be working, maybe)

Whole Weekend:
1. Skywlkr - Luke
4. Speed3.5 - Tony (minus monday + depending on job situation)
Part of Weekend:

Whole Weekend:
1. Skywlkr - Luke
4. Speed3.5 - Tony (minus monday + depending on job situation)
5. xfz - Brian
6. Tautochrone - Gary

Part of Weekend:

I'm totally down for getting there early as hell. Getting there Friday morning and trying to find a spot to camp didn't go well at all last year. As much as I enjoyed cramming 15+ people into ~200 sq ft of hillside (rofl)...we need a NEPOC-sized area this year.

Camping opens Thursday May 27 at 6:00 pm

Brian, I'm willing to get there way before 6pm [to get in line] (if you or anyone else are too) if it means we get good campsite selection.

works for me, only hang up could be my summer internship but worst for worst I can come out Thursday, pitch my tent (giggity) work on Friday and bring extra cold beer for Friday afternoon, least that way we'll have at least 2 campsites staked out (presumably more depending on other CT people).

Course none of it matters until I get an internship and right now I haven't even gotten a courtesy interview. You would think offering free legal work would net a lot of offers...

Last edited:
Soooooo apparently you all missed and forgot about Will posting and wouldn't missing Monday or Saturday be considered only part of the weekend? (rofl2)

Whole Weekend:
1. Skywlkr - Luke
3. WGaston - Will
4. FlippyFloppy(minus monday)
5. Speed3.5 - Tony (minus monday + depending on job situation)
6. xfz - Brian
7. Tautochrone - Gary

Part of Weekend:

Whole Weekend:
1. Skywlkr - Luke
3. WGaston - Will
4. xfz - Brian
5. Tautochrone - Gary

Part of Weekend:
1. Ashley - (No Friday)
2. Speed3.5 - Tony #1 (No Monday)
3. FlippyFloppy - Tony #2 (No Monday)

There you go Chris :) Fixed and cleaned up...this thing is going to get messy very quickly!
(Keeping Reut as "Whole Weekend" 'cause I feel like it :D He's not missing an entire day...just THE BEST NIGHT OF THE ENTIRE WEEKEND!!!

i gotta go to this wedding! he helps me out by pressing bearings and has got a machine shop :(. gotta keep my connections happy! haha

I'll be there Monday for sure. I am still on the fence about Sat. and Sun. A definite maybe at this point.

Whole Weekend:
1. Skywlkr - Luke
3. WGaston - Will
4. FlippyFloppy(minus monday)
5. Speed3.5 - Tony (minus monday + depending on job situation)
6. xfz - Brian
7. Tautochrone - Gary
8. Reitrof - Bruce, hoping so far to be there.

Part of Weekend:

Soooooo apparently you all missed and forgot about Will posting and wouldn't missing Monday or Saturday be considered only part of the weekend? (rofl2)

(you forgot to add yourself!)

Whole Weekend:
1. Skywlkr - Luke
3. WGaston - Will
4. xfz - Brian
5. Tautochrone - Gary
6. Reitrol - Bruce, hoping so far to be there
7. Subspeed6 - Chris

Part of Weekend:
1. Ashley - (No Friday)
2. Speed3.5 - Tony #1 (No Monday)
3. FlippyFloppy - Tony #2 (No Monday)

Back