5th Annual LRP Mazda Corral

Haha!

Ok, so who all is in our caravan this year? Just you and me Mark? Anyone else want to join us in the ride down early Friday morning?

I'll be driving down late Friday afternoon. Prolly going straight to our hotel though. Amanda can't take the day off before a long weekend so I gotta wait for her to get home.

What's the parade lap situation this year? Just on Monday or will there be one on Saturday too?

Anyone know the last day these tickets will be available? I go to LRP every year for this weekend and of course I'll be there this year, Mazda Corral or alone.

boy kyle, you're priorities are all screwed up! ;)

i know i know! i will definitely stop by the park before the wedding though if thats even allowed. for me to like park outside the gates or whatever and walk in to say hello for 30 minutes. im sure if i show up in dress clothes and my gf in a dress they will know we arent staying for long.

miss seeing you all!

I'm definately making it, I'll be getting my ticket(s) in the next few days (Saturday/Monday). Not sure if i'll do the Corral both days but definately on Saturday!

I'm definately making it, I'll be getting my ticket(s) in the next few days (Saturday/Monday). Not sure if i'll do the Corral both days but definately on Saturday!

you do the corral saturday and youll want to do it again monday... theres a reason i drive 500 miles one way for this race haha

well the sounds are good but there are races MUCH closer i can hear them... actually is the NEPOC people, you all are just alot of fun

well the sounds are good but there are races MUCH closer i can hear them... actually is the NEPOC people, you all are just alot of fun
+1
ya, the cars just draw us in...it's the people that make you stay!!

Pretty much this. I go to a lot of races, and not one stacks up to the amount of fun I have with NEPOC.

we enjoy that OH gang too! if it wasn't for you guys they'd be no mazda event...

Well as far as I am concerned, like everyone else it is the people that make this meet the best event of the year! We always look forward to making the trek to NEPOC Country!!!!!

I look at it this way... of all the events at all the tracks, which one has the most memorable stories. I can't remember how many times I've said "Remember that time at Lime Rock when..." That's where it's at.

Back