505 Intake Manifold COMPLETED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to let you all know that this manifold rocks. It really improves the drivability of the car and the power band. Not to mention my car pulls harder than my bros srt on 15psi and im only running like 9psi.......

Pumped that so many of you guys are up and running with it. (breakn)

i just wanted to post in here and say how awesome rich's customer service is! i had a problem with my original manifold which required it to have to be fixed/replaced. Called rich up sent him pictures of the problem and instead of having to take it off and send it back to him to get repaired and then sent back to me.......I got a BRAND NEW one sent to me in the mail so i didn't have to wait. i cant wait to put on my mam mani,gt28rs and cs spipe to see what this thing will really do with a turbo that's better suited for it

X2 mine was broke in shipping and Rich done everything he could to get it back to me perfect, and ill tell you what guys you can even tell it was fixed. for sure the best vendor i have ever interacted with.

DSC05188.jpg

Run 4 blue - stock manifold
Run 5 red - stock manifold, butterflies tied open
Run 6 green - 505 manifold
Run 7 purple - 505 manifold

This shows he picked up quite a bit of power with only the butterflies opened, is this with the stock VTCS butterflies still installed but unhooked or completely removed? That is quite an improvement if all you have to do is cap off a vacuum line.

Can't wait to get my car tuned pretty soon. Manifold feels amazing on the stock ecu. Awesome product Rich!

Keep up the great work.

There is one in the FS section for about $900.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

umm these went retail for 1k and only 20 of them were maid. if you want one you are going to pay for it these aren't cheap.

SteedSpeed is currently in the process of developing new intake manifolds for our cars. He has a thread up about it already, should go check it out. He said, they'll go for around $700.

i'm in that thread already.. nothing is happening. well he's hardly provided updates for it

All the dynos on mine have shown sick results. Doing the 3-d flow modeling first, and then sticking to the target runner length and plenum volume numbers religiously really paid off. In turn it made the fuel rail / injector setup pretty tight and gave a few people some snags, but I've taken care of everyone that has contacted me about any issues and I feel in the end it was worth it to stick to those targets so closely.

I tried to get on board with Leen for the design on his, but he said there weren't enough people interested to justify it (kinda scratching my head on that since my asking price was only 10%, which is on the low side for a complete design). He's working the other way around and trying to make things fit first without any flow modeling, or maybe he'll find someone with mine that will take all the measurements for him. That, or his won't get made at all.

Either way, the original is the way to go. ;)

Rich!! I haven't heard from you in a while. :)

May dyno with 505's IM.... stayed tuned in. I can safely say the hp/tq gains will be big past 4000.

Rich!! I haven't heard from you in a while. :)

May dyno with 505's IM.... stayed tuned in. I can safely say the hp/tq gains will be big past 4000.

Word. Car is getting tuned and dyno'd over the weekend by Sam. Can't wait to see results. :) My top end pulls strong ever since the installation of the 505 manifold. Is it worth the price? Well... just depends on your future plans tbh.

Yup definitely... you guys should both be seeing some awesome gains. I grew my balls back and got my boost back up to spiking 13, holding 12. Absolutely raped a modded MS6 the other day and the guy was like (boom02).

Oh and rolling burnouts are fun. (evil)

Word. Car is getting tuned and dyno'd over the weekend by Sam. Can't wait to see results. :) My top end pulls strong ever since the installation of the 505 manifold. Is it worth the price? Well... just depends on your future plans tbh.

Sam is the mofo man. Suskz hes banned. You're post makes me want to find a GT28RS and a T2 steespeed mani....mmmmm..hah.
What boost are you having sam tune you're car at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back