5 miles from 100,000

Just shy of 99k on my MP3

Knock Knock, i've done regular oil changes, plugs and replaced the timing belt once at 95,718
Oh and of course on my third set of summer tires, first set of winters just got them recently.
I'd get numbers but don't feel like flipping through my 3ring binder right now, in the middle of a move, Come April 1st I'll be living in a New to Me house in Selinsgrove PA
Finally getting out of the rents place.

hope my next 99k are that nice

wow so i don't feel so bad now. i do have another car to drive now, but i just love driving my mp3. it's so much damn fun to drive.

I put over 80K on my Grand am in under 3 years. The MP3 i just bought has just over 70K. I've put 3000km on it in 2 months. Love the car!

They are ment to be driven! Drive them!!

Damn, you guys make mine feal like a baby. 33k on it and about 10k while boosted. So any major issues when getting up there in mileage? I know Linux is probably the grand dad of us all.

nope i just started boosting several thousand before 100,000 and the car still runs like the day i got her. but now i have a mad crazy stratus to drive!!!! so i will be ordering rods/pistons soon and doing a few other replacements on the car to make her like a new motor. since i have another vehicle to drive now.

Bigg Tim said:
Damn, you guys make mine feal like a baby. 33k on it and about 10k while boosted. So any major issues when getting up there in mileage? I know Linux is probably the grand dad of us all.

right behind you. i got like 32 on mine. about to hit 33 in a couple of days. i drive about 100-300 a week, depending on what im goin to do.

man I feel bad for my car. it's my daily driver and I work about 78 miles away 3 days a week now.

end of april i'll have had the car for one year, put on 20,000+ miles im in the 67,000s.

5 days a week at about 50-60 miles a day. and then almost every saturday i take preston to see grandma and that's about another 40-50

wat kind of gasmilage u guys getin anyway? im getin like 18 city driving...sucks, 2 bad tires mis alignment n clutch is going... .grrrr

i'm getting about 28-32.....most of my driving is highway. don't hit a light until i've been driving aobut 30 minutes.

Back