30 hornets vs. 30,000 bees

wow i kinda feel bad... those bees were just miding their business. I hate how the world is so ****** up.. yeh sure its nature, but those bees didn't deserve that. Right or wrong? All they do is suck pollen from flowers and make honeycombs... it's kinda like 9/11.. just because of a select few assholes who wanted to fly planes into buildings.. 1,000's of innocent people died. Ok, I'm done ranting now

Wonder why those bees don't seem to try very hard fighting back. They so out-numbering the hornets, yet didn't even put up a fight. I thought bees can sting people pretty good LOL. At least they can run for their lives if nothing else, but they didn't even do that. Interesting video though.

Yeah,those Giant Hornets are in Asia, and can kill a man with their sting. If you get stung, regardless of wheather you are illergic or not, you need an Epi pen ASAP, those things are about 2.5inches max, which is really ******* huge for hornets

yea, i saw that on nova or some s*** like that a while ago. those hornets are HUGE. big bad ass fuckers. glad i dont live in the middle east. but i believe they do that to eat them and steal their hive cause theyre too lazy to make their own.

Back