20B in PR5?

pr5owner

Contributor
:
2001 Mazda Proteg5
think it would be possible to install AWD and a 20B tripple rotor engine into a Protege5? TT of course 500 HP on the tap.. oh baby...

I test drove a 4WD Tribute today...good power. i wonder if the wheelbase is close to the same length as the PR5..heh heh...you know what I'm thinking...AWD turbo PR5! ahhh yah, a WRX's nightmare! One can dream...

it would be easier to adapt the rx7 drivetrain and make it a 20B RWD car....... can you say sleeper ;)

really? I was thinking that maybe the fd frame was too short...got the specs? lemme see what the PR5 wheelbase is...

Click-click! bookmarked!! Thanx Vos! wow...beautiful...that cut-away of the 3rd gen on that page is also in the RX-7 Yamaguchi book. I'd love to find one of those some where, that's not $200+!!

Do you have the Yamaguchi book?

yah, $50 is the retail price that you can buy it for at a cyberstore. The problem is (if you check) that they are always out of stock. :mad: I don't even know why they still have it on their stock list if it is out of print. :confused:

If you find it in stock somewhere please let me know. :)

thanks

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
really? I was thinking that maybe the fd frame was too short...got the specs? lemme see what the PR5 wheelbase is...

can we say "custom frame"??? :{D

hey if you are dreamin...dream big!!

Back