2022 CX5 and Sirius ONYX. 3.5mm to USB?

I had a Sirius ONYX installed on a 2019 CX5 using AUX for audio input. Lease ended and I now have a 2022 CX5 with no AUX but two usb jacks. Would appreciate recommendation on how to re-install ONYX radio. I don’t know of a workable 3.5mm to usb that will work. I’ve tried selecting an unused fm station but it sucks.
Sirius makes a bluetooth mount for the onyx. Can I use it and keep phone working as well. I know there is a kit that will directly connect to the head unit antenna but that requires professional installation.
Help

When I was commuting every day, I relied on Satellite radio to keep me from wanting to kill myself! hahaaa So I get it.. I was an early adopter of Satellite radio..
You might be over-thinking it. To me, the thing to do is to simply install the Sirius XM app on your phone, and connect to the CX-5 via bluetooth for playback.
Is that flawed? I could be (and probably am) missing something.

You might be over-thinking it. To me, the thing to do is to simply install the Sirius XM app on your phone, and connect to the CX-5 via bluetooth for playback.
Is that flawed?
Not missing anything. This is your best bet.

Only the latest greatest Bluetooth standard finally supports allowing 2 BT devices to connect to one device at the same time. And that standard will probably never come to your Mazda. It's only on like 2 phones right now that I know of (Google's Pixel 6 lineup) and some of the higher end laptops.
And I'm not entirely sure if it would work with a phone... it's currently a use case for example, 2 people watching a movie on BT headphones from the same source.

Back