2022 CX-5 Turbo Exhaust options?

Im curious as to what exhaust systems you would recommend on a 2022 CX-5 turbo? im looking to get more sound from stock and a deeper tone. so far i've looked at:
  • HKS Axleback: carbon tips are cool but having difficulty finding sound clips and 500$ shipping from asia is turning me off
  • Corksport Axleback: Seems a little quiet and Will not restock will june anyway
  • Borla Axleback: very pricey for an axleback and not sure if it will sound good on the turbo as their website says its tuned for the NA engine
  • Racing beat: agian not sure if this will fit my vehicle
are there any others im missing? which one of these would you recommend?

sm1ke

2018 Mazda CX-9 Signature
Contributor
:
Canada
If you're open to it, you could look into a custom setup. Maybe with Magnaflow 14832 mufflers? I found this random video on youtube of a 2006 Honda Accord with the 2.4L 4-cyl. The guy did a resonator delete as well.

🤷‍♂️

Agree with getting a custom exhaust done. I had a vibrant muffler put on my CX-5 (non-turbo) in March. Love the sound. Deep tone, not too loud and no drone when crusing. I do have a Corksport intake installed as well.
Here's a short sound clip of the exhaust

I have a second cat delete and vibrant resonator, custom midpipe from a local exhaust shop. piping from the rest back is all stock.

It sounds and flows great. +2 on the custom route.

In the future, I may end up upgrading the axle-back.

Highly recommend Corksport Axleback!
I just took a closer look at it.

While I am sure it would sound great, especially with my midpipe, keep in mind that the stock muffler is designed to optimize aerodynamics underneath the vehicle. I don't think it is worth sacrificing that for some added sound.