2019 GTR vs Signtaure Wheels Pics/Specs?

:
Toronto, ON Canada
:
2017 CX-5 GT
Does anyone have pics they can post of both the 2019 CX-5 GTR and the Signature wheels so I can see the difference in color?

Also, what are the wheel specs?
19x7?
offset 46?
weight?
Tire Toyo A36?

I believe this is the signature
2019-mazda-cx-5-signature-19-inch-wheels.jpg

Last edited:
No real help or answer but what I do know for sure is the Signature wheels are sweet. To give some perspective, my wife, who would normally drive a car with black steel wheels and not care, told me a few days ago, *I don*t care what model or color it just better have those wheels! :) If anything, I wish the dark wheels were darker yet.

We put deposit down on a Signature in white.

Last edited:
Yeah, the signature wheels appear to be done in Hyper Silver over the standard ones used on the GT. I just wanted pictures comparing the two although I understand pics don't do the Signature wheels justice.

Bumping an old thread. Would love to know the weight of the signature wheel. My google Fu is not working. Thanks in advance

The best way to find out would be to speak to your local Mazda dealerships (they may have a wheel in their current stock that they can weigh for you), or by contacting Mazda Canada. When I asked the Service/Parts counter about the weight of the OEM 20" wheels on the CX-9, they contacted Mazda Canada for the information and relayed it back to me.

Back