2019 CX-9 wouldn't start and bunch of malfunctions

:
2010 CX-9 GT
LiFePo4 batteries.
AGM weight more due to the thicker plates usually.

Deka, Optima, Braille, Odyssey, and others make AGM batteries that are 20-30% lighter than the traditional flooded batteries. It's a relatively cheap and easy way to save weight if you are scrounging to save every pound (think race car here, it's of marginal use on a daily driver).

Other, even lighter, battery chemistries are available as well, but are a lot more expensive.

Quick update. Took the battery to Autozone they tested it and it's at 0. Got a Duralast Gold from them and now the car starts again.
Did this solve all the other issues as well? I test drove a 2016 CX-9 today and it had all the same malfunctions, the salesman said the battery had been dead. I'm hoping just replacing the battery would solve all the issues because I really like the CX-9.

:
2019 CX-9 Signature
Did this solve all the other issues as well? I test drove a 2016 CX-9 today and it had all the same malfunctions, the salesman said the battery had been dead. I'm hoping just replacing the battery would solve all the issues because I really like the CX-9.
Yea the battery fixed everything.