2017 CX-5 GT Prem. - Infotainment V59 SLOOOOW!!!

wade198582

:
2017 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring w/Premium Pkg
I have a 2017 Mazda CX-5 GT with Premium Package. The infotainment system is version 59. I have had a the car for a few weeks and I find the following.
1. When I access my iPhone 7 through usb 1 I go to the artists section and it takes a LONG time to load the artists. For a while it would display the letters on the side to quickly scroll. Now there are no letters on the side to scroll and I have to scroll through all of the artists to get to a band such as Zac Brown Band.
2. The Mazda infotainment system takes a LONG time to boot from first starting the car.
3. When I use Pandora through usb 1, sometimes there is a lag between the song skipping to the next song and the information changing to the new track.
Is anyone else having these issues? I will update this post as I use the car more.

Just skip the bluetooth and pop in a CD. Oh wait....

Yeah if they are going to make bluetooth the only option, I'd sure like to think it was a great option.

I suppose the alternative is to use your phone to navigate with an audio out cable. I DO hope the 2017 CX-5 at least has an AUX jack!!! (Someone please tell me it does.)

Do you know what version of 59 you have? I've found that my 59.00.446 seems to be much slower over the last month I've had my car. Initially it felt much speedier compared to my wife's 2014 3 running older software.

First, you don't need to post three times to get our attention ;)

What's your full version number? I don't have those issues with mine, but apparently a new version has been released (not sure if it's better or worse though). Mine's version 59.00.446. The new version is supposedly 59.00.500.

It might help to perform a full reset on your system too.

Back