2016 CX-5 2.2L Diesel service interval question

Hello I’m from UK 🇬🇧 2016 2.2 d CX-5 148k miles Manual. I want to know service intervals I heard 6000 miles with low sap oil but please give me more details for intervals and parts oils thanks

Attachments

• F425C70D-1897-4366-B5DC-48142EF9E001.jpeg
    F425C70D-1897-4366-B5DC-48142EF9E001.jpeg
    135.7 KB · Views: 23
I'd love to have a manual tranny in mine!

Did you not get an owner's manual? We can also download a .pdf copy of our manual, surely that's possible on your side of the pond. Six thousand miles sounds entirely reasonable for motorway and suburban use.

You still use miles?!

I'd love to have a manual tranny in mine!

Did you not get an owner's manual? We can also download a .pdf copy of our manual, surely that's possible on your side of the pond. Six thousand miles sounds entirely reasonable for motorway and suburban use.

You still use miles?!
Haha thanks I did but prefer ask real owner will look in the book too yes in uk we still use miles I suppose you from the US ?

Most of us are from North America yes. There are a few Europeans but not many.
You could check the UK forum too and the german one is very good with lots of info but in german:(

Haha thanks I did but prefer ask real owner will look in the book too yes in uk we still use miles I suppose you from the US ?

Yes, near to and north of Chattanooga, TN. I had to learn some SI in college, but never used it enough to think in it. I'm still likely to look at a 12mm nut and think 1/2 inch.

When it comes to service intervals, the book is where to find the correct and official info. Not from some strangers online.

Back