2014 Mazda3 interior captured in spy shots

Mazdafreak16

:
93 VW Eurovan 5 speed manual
This has been out for several days now...CarPix managed to track down a 2015 Mazda3 while it was testing, and managed to get one interior shot.

From what I can tell, this test car is equipped with an automatic transmission, and appears to have paddle shifters mounted on the steering wheel. There is clearly a new infotainment system that appears to rise up from inside the dash. Looks to be a much cleaner, higher-end design, although it would seem that, with two tall cups filling up both cupholders, the infotainment system's control knob may be a bit hidden from view.

Early comments from Motor Trend and Autoblog have been generally positive, with most users approving of the simpler, cleaner, more straightforward design, but many users think it looks too much like the current BMW 3-Series interior.

a9i22Em.jpg

For some reason, I cannot find CarPix's original image, so the image provided is from autoblog.com

Image credit: autoblog.com

From the looks of it, it seems to have a center digital tach. It also looks as if there's not enough room for a needle speedometer. I'm guessing it'll be digital as well.

Trying to look like a bmw 3 series isn't a bad thing, some have already accused Mazda of trying to make some of the element designs on the 2014 6 look like BMW.

Did anyone else notice what look's to be like three gauges on the pop-up screen. Maybe its just me, but looks like Mazda might have something up its sleeve with its user interface on its nav/stereo screen. Interior in this shot is world's better than the current design, in my opinion.

Trying to look like a bmw 3 series isn't a bad thing, some have already accused Mazda of trying to make some of the element designs on the 2014 6 look like BMW.

Wow, that's pretty lame. The Mercedes CLA 250 (non "Sport" trim) looks a lot like the 2014 Mazda6 on the front, at least to me.

Personally I think that looks best in class for an inexpensive compact sedan, by along shot. I hate the interior stacks that are cluttered with buttons......Ford is the biggest offender.

in the middle,i see a analog speedo. love the new screen. hope its a decent size.

Back