2014 Mazda CX-5 Digital Display

MazdaDL

:
2014 Mazda 6 Grand Touring
Sorry I'm new to this forum so I'm not sure if this has been answered anywhere else yet.

Do we know if the 2014 edition of the CX-5 fixed the digital display from the orange display to white to blend with the speedometer, and tachometer?

Looks like it's white in the new 2014 Mazda 6, and the interior of that and the CX-5 is damn near the same exact thing.

That orange is so funky and ugly :(

I've been doing research with this myself and got some answers after checking out a 2014 cx5 at the dealer.

On the 2014 CX5 touring and grand tourings with the tech package, the screen displays both white and red.

When the car is off and a door is ajar, an animation of the car will be displayed in red showing which doors are open. However, when you turn on the car and shut the doors, the screen will display the information in white lettering. When driving, you can switch the type of information that is displayed to go from things such as range, instant fuel economy, average fuel economy, average speed, ambient temperature.

You can visit this thread that I started.

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...ing-vs-Grand-Touring-Gauge-cluster-difference

Do we know if the 2014 edition of the CX-5 fixed the digital display from the orange display to white to blend with the speedometer, and tachometer?

I agree, all white would have been nicer. The new Altima has the same color scheme (white and orange). I think I ok with it now, but I wish the needle on the speedo and tach are not white like the numbers. Red or blue would be better.

Back