For Sale 2013 White Mazdaspeed3 $14k

Selling my paperweight... I mean, my speed. Since the pandemic, it has been driven very little as I now work from home and there's no sign of me going back. Someone else should buy and love this beast the way it's meant to be loved.

Miles: ~91.5k
There are a few things that show it's age, but nothing major. Interior has the red stitching/accents that speeds are known for plus Mazdaspeed3 floor mats with red stitching to accentuate the red. A few exterior flaws that are all small. The wheels are in perfect condition, newly repainted and looking awesome. Compared to other speeds of it's age, it is in awesome shape. Never tracked, no accidents (not even a fender bender), no mods.

I'm the second owner and I bought it in 2016 with 40k miles on it. I have the title in hand. Regular maintenance, oil changes, tire rotations, etc. Tires still have plenty of life in them. Email vannah.lou@gmail.com for more info.

Will consider reasonable offers. No trades or owner-financing.
speed1.jpg

Attachments

• speed2.jpg
    speed2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 138
  • speed3.jpg
    speed3.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 135
  • speed5.jpg
    speed5.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 136
  • speed6.jpg
    speed6.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 136
@speedysavvy Please read the Marketplace Rules here...
Add pics to your post/listing above that include a visible hand written sign (Mazdas247, date and username) in each one (and for each part you're selling) and you'll be good to go, thanks!

Back