2013 Official NFL Thread

Devilspawn

:
blue something
Not sure if we were going to start it so I did...

GO BRONCOS!

Here we go!

yahoo mazda pick em:
group ID: 23187
pw: mazda2013

name of group is: MazdaJunkiesPartQuatre

going to be another rough season. i believe i am still retired.

ortonmontage.jpg

santospartyhouseCutler.jpg

XXEquis-Cutler.jpg

Another season to get my hopes up and have them slammed into the ground. Let's go Fish! And this new logo has me serisouly thinking about jumping teams, it looks horrible!

Another season to get my hopes up and have them slammed into the ground. Let's go Fish! And this new logo has me serisouly thinking about jumping teams, it looks horrible!

Do it. Possibly the worst unis in the league now.

WHO DEY!!!

Do it. Possibly the worst unis in the league now.

WHO DEY!!!

Agreed but don't look good in stripes. :p Seeing that I grew up a Dolphins fan you can rule out any AFC East teams as I hate them with a passion (the Pats less since my son is a fan, still don't know how that happened). I do like the new Seattle unis or maybe even the Niners....lol

von miller ruining my dreams...

I was going to ask your thoughts about that. All of the other injuries are not helping either. At least the schedule is in their favor for the six games he will miss.

You mean a little after 9pm. ;) haha

Great game last night. Manning is Manning and Flacco looked mediocre. Doesn't help his receiving corp is decimated and the Baltimore D looked iffy.

cant wait for sundays bears game.

going to be a close one,

bears 48, bengals 9

cant wait for sundays bears game.

going to be a close one,

bears 48, bengals 9

It was a close one, but on a good note for the Bengals....They're tied for first in the AFC North! It might turn out to be one of the weakest divisions this year.

And the Fins are in a three way tie for first after Tampa Bay gave away the game. What in the hell was that kid thinking?!

ev beat me she went 11-5 i believe, i got my ass handed to me and went 9-7, at least i beat "better than santos" dude, lols.

my wife lost one game so far. she will now beat me two consecutive weekends.

Back