2013 Mazda2 Now Featured on Mazda Website!

EconoBox

:
2012 Mazda Mazda2 Touring MT
pho_specs_mz2.png

Clear Water Blue is extra $$$

I'm hoping by some miracle that the USB port will plug and play with my '11 head unit but I'm doubting it..lol

They're referring to Crystal White Pearl. Note that it's "**EXTRA COST OPTION" and the only color with ** after it is white. Also, if you roll though the configurator, only white comes up with a line item for "+$200 OPTION".

Thanks, Bro!

(wiggle)

I'm on of those 10" Netbooks. Haha.

That's a very good looking color... I wish they wouldn't show the car on the Mazda site with such a low drop when you can't actually buy it that way. Of course it looks good! That's at least Eibach low! F*ckers!

That's a very good looking color... I wish they wouldn't show the car on the Mazda site with such a low drop when you can't actually buy it that way. Of course it looks good! That's at least Eibach low! F*ckers!

Haha. Lmao.. so true

we should complain to mazdausa...its false advertising and we have already been "had"...It honestly is thanks for pointing that out.

So still no SkyActiv, no projector headlights and no upgrades? Way to really "upgrade" the 2 Mazda.

I just don't get the projector headlight thing. They are already made for left hand drive Mazda 2's and they fit and work. Just make it an option. Let me decide to pay for them dammit! They're there but we can't even order them straight from US Mazda because it'll void our warranty if installed by Mazda themselves.

Just ridiculous and it frustrates the hell out of me. :)

Last edited:
Back