2013 CX-5 stalls when high beams on (squirrel issue)

:
2013 CX-5 Touring
Winter is coming... and squirrels sought refuge in my engine bay. I don’t think they were there for too long, but they chewed up the handle of my battery, a small(.5” wide) portion of ground wire. Wire was exposed but after extensive investigation I can’t see any copper was cut or removed.

Passenger low beam -No signs of life
Passenger turn signal - rapid green arrow on instrument panel; outside -no signs of life.
passenger drl and high beams - working.
Drivers side low beamworking
Drivers turn signal- working.
drivers High beam - not working
Drivers Drl - working.

The engine will stall when high beams are turned on.
First thing I did was buy a new battery, so it should be...new.
I unbolted ground wires at the three points I could find. I then sanded paint off and reattached.

I swapped a few relays (left headlight with right headlights), and there was no change in behavior.

From what I can tell from searching it looks like a new “computer” is needed. Anyone have any other ideas before I make the appointment to have an electrical gremlin diagnosed? I’m not looking forward to that as I have not had any good experiences with local service departments.

I have a feeling they chewed on more than just the ground.
Did they leave any 'deposits' that could short things, like the fuse box?

I have a feeling they chewed on more than just the ground.
Did they leave any 'deposits' that could short things, like the fuse box?
Fuse box looked untouched. The like of leaves they used as a nest was behind the drivers side fog light, which is below the fuse box. I’m able to see the path for most of the wires in the fuse box and the outter covering of the clump of wires wasn’t touched( from what I can see).
Does anyone know where the computer board would be? I’d like to inspect its condition but I don’t know where it is.

im gonna suggest a paid diagnostic at your local dealer.. and hint that you may have to start a claim with your insurance... rodents + vehicle wiring == SPENDY.

Today was productive. I removed the passenger front wheel liner to get a better look at the wires and found two ground wires chewed through. Repaired them and things are back to normal.

Back