2012 3 Grand Touring - Dolphin Gray

SPEED305

Contributor
:
SPEED3
Wassup everyone.

Decided to get the wife out of her 09 Accord EX-L. We were highly dissapointed with the overall build quality and performance from the Accord, not to mention the fuel mileage, a combined 23 from the 4 cyl.
We ended up at the local Mazda dealer and decided to purchase a 2012 3 Grand Touring sedan with the Tech package. Got an awesome deal for it...$22,685 (window is 26,000)before the trade in and taxes. Got $6000 for the trade in and walked out paying 298 p/m for 60m @ 0.0 APR!!! (had to brag about it)

Below are some pics from Saturday after i got the tints installed. The wife loves it, and thats all im concerned with...i already know ill enjoy it!
IMAG0303.jpg

IMAG0304.jpg

IMAG0305.jpg

IMAG0306.jpg

IMAG0322.jpg

IMAG0320.jpg

IMAG0318.jpg

IMAG0317.jpg

Looks sweet! I want those wheels!

Good Luck with the new purchase!

What bulb is used in the driving lights in the headlights? We have not had one come in the shop to check it out. So we can see about doing a LED light for it.

Nice, the navigation screen seems small and like it would be hard to use though. Maybe it is just the picture?

The screen is rather small, but plenty functional. The only negative is that a passenger cant really assist, since the controls are on the steering wheel.

Back