2011 MPI users

joka1

Contributor
:
2002 Black Mica ES-T
Is anybody currently here good at tuning an MPI? I searched for maps and found nothing newer than 2007. I myself have never learned and I need some help fixing some tuning issues.
I would post my map but winzip is not liking me :(.
Bigg Tim used to have all the answers but he has not been around in a few years so I was wondering if anybody has become smart on the MPI tuner?

Rob

BTW current maps running extra injectors and the turbo module would be appreciated ;)

MPI tuner seems to be abandoned by the masses. Split Second pretty much made them extinct, and more and more people are going to standalones as well.

That being said, its just going to be hard to find what you need. You may be all on your own.

MPI tuners do come up in discussion every once in a blue moon, but most information is old and outdated for sure.

I know, but I know some still use it and with good results............ They just need to chime in here ;) I am running fine at 12-15 PSI, just little issues I would like to figure out.

Rob

Hey Rob have you had any support with the MPI lately??? I will be running it soon, just got one from a forum member.

Yea I just recently pulled my Mpi out and installed Ssafc last week. The Ssafc has a lot more boxes to tune but no timing control unless you get the upgraded Ssaftc. I still have a ton of maps I could post but I was running a T04E turbo. It flows like 650cfm compared to the factory t25 at 408cfm. I was using mine only to control 2 extra injectors and still used turbo module. If you still want to post your map just take a screenshot and post it as a jpeg.

Back